Sunday, March 28, 2010

SPRING!!!! Is it really coming? Last weekend we had a few days of warmth but today is cold and threatening to rain....again.....I thought I would share an older art quilt/mixed media piece I made that makes me feel like warmer weather is on the way.

My working environment has changed...we moved from one ward of the hospital to a brand-spankin' new facility in a building next to the hospital. The move happened on Friday and we are supposed to be up and running, seeing patients tomorrow...we shall see how it goes. I am still achy from hauling our stuff into place.

I have been working on a sweet art quilt and hoped to have it ready to post today but that just didn't happen so look for it in the future. Anyway, enjoy the spring....summer will be here before you know it.

No comments: