Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Wednesday is my long work day and I don't get much time in the studio on Wednesdays. I started working on a small pincushion project. I am not sure where it is going but working with different color combinations is fun and challenging. I want to stretch my concept of colors that "go together". I have been considering red as a neutral and how that would work.

Today was a difficult day. My best friend who was diagnosed with breast cancer decided to cancel her doctors appointments and seek out second opinions. Wanda (did I say that my friend's name is Wanda???) wants to make informed decisions and I agree. A few more days won't make any difference in her prognosis. But it is difficult to change plans so drastically.

Back to the studio for more fun.

















No comments: