Saturday, January 16, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR A FEW DAYS LATE!

The New Year has started and this is my first blog of 2010. I have been busy working in the studio finishing up a surprise challenge for my best friend. Last spring we were at the Jersey shore and she challenged me to a beach project gift for each other that we would exchange at Christmas time....mine was completed by Christmas but alas, her's was not due to family visiting and a very busy holiday season. I would LOVE to publish the pictures of this project but must wait until she opens her package. So in the meantime, I have cleaned the studio and organized my threads and started on two new projects. I love the waves of color that are displayed on my thread racks.



1 comment:

Susan Elliott said...

Hi Dawn! Thanks for taking the time to make a connection and comment on my blog! It's nice to "meet" you...