Saturday, May 2, 2009

                 My new daughter-in-law, Chelsea and my son Colin at their wedding.

What a joy it is to have a new member of the family. The "kids" decided to spend their honeymoon on the East Coast ad have used our place as home for their various activities. They have spent the week with us and we are delighted to have them here.

Since the wedding last Sunday, I haven't had much chance to get into the studio but have BIG plans for getting there this week. I want to try using my jet ink printer to print on dryer sheets. This idea came from the latest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors. I have painted, melted, stamped on and sewn dryer sheets but have never tried putting them through the printer. I can think of several projects that could be enhanced with the use of printed dryer sheets. Can't wait to get started!!



No comments: