Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year. The beginning of the year has brought lots of excitement. My eldest son got married yesterday. I have a wonderful new daughter. She is very special not only to him, but to us as well. It is nice to have a daughter after raising sons. The bad part is that they live in Ohio and we live in New Jersey...for those of you who don't know, it is a nine hour trip by car between our house and theirs. 

I have made a promise to myself to spend at least 10 minutes everyday working on something that I am passionate about so my artwork should progress right along. 

So far I have finished a wonderful needlework piece but am having trouble photographing it. When I get a decent picture, I will post it here.

Time to get into the studio for a few minutes.


No comments: